DL: February 15, 2017 – Fulbright Master’s Degree Scholarship
The grant is to pursue a master’s degree in the US for one to two years in any field except medical sciences.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree (S1)
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 (4.00 scale)
- Have a minimum TOEFL ITP score of 550 or IELTS equivalent
The applicants should:
- Be Indonesian citizens and not permanent residents of the US, or be currently living in the US
- Possess leadership qualities and show experience in community service
- Have preparation in, and a demonstrated commitment to, her or his chosen field of study
- Be proficient in English
- Have an outstanding academic record
- Demonstrate that she/he can realistically accomplish full-time graduate study or conduct research in the US
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to return to Indonesia upon completion of the Fulbright scholarship program
- Be willing to work for his/her home institution for at least five years before retirement upon the completion of the scholarship program
An applicant will be ineligible if he or she is:
- An employee, close family member of an employee, or dependent of an employee of AMINEF, the US Embassy, or the US Department of State
- Currently pursuing another degree
- Receiving another scholarship at the time of the application
- Pursuing another similar program for a double degree
Submission Requirements (to be supplied in English)
- Completed application form, including one-page study objective
- Copy of most recent (less than two years old) TOEFL ITP or IELTS scores
- Two letters of reference, either from an employer or a university lecturer
- Copy of academic transcript and diploma (in original language and in English translation)
- Copy of valid identity document (KTP or passport)
- Curriculum vitae
The deadline for the submission of application materials for the program is February 15, 2017.
*The exact deadlines every year may be subject to change and if the application deadline falls on a weekend or public holiday, it is automatically extended to the next business day. Only short-listed applicants will be notified and interviewed.
How to Apply
Candidates should complete the appropriate application forms, which can be downloaded by clicking the link below, and submit them and the above-listed supporting documents in hard copy to AMINEF via mail (postage), or drop them off in person before the application deadline to the following address:
American Indonesian Exchange Foundation (AMINEF)
Intiland Tower, Lantai 11
Jalan Jenderal Sudirman Kav. 32
Tel : (021) 579 39 085 ~ 9086
Specific questions regarding the application process may be addressed via email to the following address: email@example.com
further information, you can visit : AMINEF
Related Posts in Announcements
- DEJAVATO FOUNDATION : OPEN REGISTRATION FOR 2017 INTERNATIONAL WORKCAMP IN SOUTH KOREA PARTICIPANTS!
- DEJAVATO FOUNDATION : OPEN REGISTRATION FOR 2017 INTERNATIONAL WORKCAMP IN HONGKONG PARTICIPANTS!
- DEJAVATO FOUNDATION : OPEN REGISTRATION FOR 2017 INTERNATIONAL WORKCAMP IN JAPAN PARTICIPANTS!
- Exchange Student Selection 2017/2018-Providence University (Taiwan)
- INTERACTIVE TALKSHOW "BE PART OF THE WORLD, BE A STUDENT EXCHANGE"