Van Deventer-Maas Stichting (VDMS) Scholarships 2017-2018 (Deadline : February 10th–March 10th, 2017)
Van Deventer-Maas Stichting (VDMS) has opened an opportunity to Soegijapranata Chatolic University Student to get a scholarship. VDMS is a foundation from the Netherlands that assists students in financial terms also developt student to develop students to be more qualified. Here is the requirements:
1. Active student of SCU, S1/D3
2. GPA of at least 3.00
3. Active organizations
1. You must register online in advance at www.ers.vdms-scholarship.org from the date of 10th February to 10th March 2017.
2. Applicants are required to complete and collect the requested requirements to Mikael Building 3rd Floor.
3. The requirements are:
a. Surat Keterangan Tidak Mampu (SKTM) from the district office or if not possible please ask your faculty that can explain the condition of your family.
b. Final transcripts with a GPA of at least 3.00
c. Parents income description from their office work (at least 2 months)
d. Student card of SCU (KTM) and photocopy of ID card (KTP)
e. Copy of Family Card
f. Photocopy of your own bank account
g. Electricity/Telephone Bill (at least 2 months)
h. Photo size 3×4
i. A short essay (Motivation Letter) about yourself and why VDMS have choose you to be the one of the grantees, what is the advantage for you, if you were chosen as grantee, and what will you do for the society after you received the scholarship (written in English (preffered) or Bahasa Indeonesia)
4. Students who have been selected as scholarship recipients will receive notification from VDMS.
5. For further information please contact Student Secretariat at Mikael Building 3rd Floor or the International Office at Mikael Building 2nd Floor.
Related Posts in Announcements
- BE PART OF US: PART-TIME INTERNATIONAL OFFICE STAFF
- Apply Malaysia International Scholarship (MIS) 2017 now!
- APPLICATIONS FOR THE AUSTRALIAN EMBASSY INTERNSHIP PROGRAM 2017
- CALL FOR STUDENT EXCHANGE OVERSEAS TO UNIVERSITIES UNDER ACUCA
- Applications for Australia Awards Postgraduate Scholarships are Now Open